# CloudFlare Integration for ESM Syntax
Step by Step
- Open your CloudFlare Dashboard here https://dash.cloudflare.com
- Navigate to the Workers menu:
- Click to Create Service
- Select the HTTP Route Handler option, and name the service to your likings.
- Run the Quick edit -or
- And paste the following the code from here https://gist.github.com/hisorange/4a073369d28daf9488cc1dccd3014552
7. Click Save and Deploy
8. Now click the Back link and then open the Settings tab, then select the Variables vertical tab, and click the Add variable button.
Open your Prerender Dashboard then copy & paste the Token from your header as PRERENDER_TOKEN environement variable, this way you can change your render token without new deployment. Then click Save
Navigate to the Triggers tab and setup your routes by the example. (No custom domain needed)